Version 1.0 includes several new features including:
- A drag-n-drop resizable search box
- A right mouse click menu to open bookmarks and toolbar buttons in new windows or tabs
- A search history drop down that automatically expands to the length of the longest search query
- Addition of RSS / Atom feeds to My Yahoo! via the Live Bookmarks icon
- Support for the latest Firefox developer releases and alpha/beta browsers
Additionally, the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox is now available in the following languages:
For more about the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox, here's a link to Danny's overview article from February.
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!