Version 1.0 includes several new features including:
- A drag-n-drop resizable search box
- A right mouse click menu to open bookmarks and toolbar buttons in new windows or tabs
- A search history drop down that automatically expands to the length of the longest search query
- Addition of RSS / Atom feeds to My Yahoo! via the Live Bookmarks icon
- Support for the latest Firefox developer releases and alpha/beta browsers
Additionally, the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox is now available in the following languages:
For more about the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox, here's a link to Danny's overview article from February.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.