Version 1.0 includes several new features including:
- A drag-n-drop resizable search box
- A right mouse click menu to open bookmarks and toolbar buttons in new windows or tabs
- A search history drop down that automatically expands to the length of the longest search query
- Addition of RSS / Atom feeds to My Yahoo! via the Live Bookmarks icon
- Support for the latest Firefox developer releases and alpha/beta browsers
Additionally, the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox is now available in the following languages:
For more about the Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox, here's a link to Danny's overview article from February.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!