Google Finance got a makeover today, just six months after being launched. According to the Official Google Blog, here's what's new:
* A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
* A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
* More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
* Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
* A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.