Google Finance got a makeover today, just six months after being launched. According to the Official Google Blog, here's what's new:
* A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
* A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
* More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
* Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
* A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!