Google Finance got a makeover today, just six months after being launched. According to the Official Google Blog, here's what's new:
* A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
* A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
* More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
* Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
* A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!