Social search engine Scour is now faster. Not only that, there's a whole host of new things that have been added.
- Search speed improved by 80%—For example, a search for “shoes” is averaging .123 seconds with the newly overhauled speed.
- New layout—Limited the top sponsored results and added more listings per page to help users find what they're searching for quicker and without clutter.
- New search filter—Double click on any word in the results to add or remove the word to your search.
- Open results in new tab—More tabs available for easy navigation.
- Site search from results—Now users can conduct a site search using their current query on any site in the results page.
- Better comment view—Users can better organize comments left by other Scour members
- Enhanced points box—Users can get a detailed snapshot of their total points breakdown with a simple click without leaving the page they are on.
What do you think about the updates? Let us know in the comments.
Is It Time for Social Search?
Who's Who in Social Search
Google's Marissa Mayer Looks Beyond Universal Search to Social Search
Expedia Chooses Baynote Social Search to Improve Site Usability
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!