The full SES Toronto 2013 conference agenda is now online. SES Toronto, taking place at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre on June 12-14, will provide experienced marketing and advertising professionals with the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape.
Presentations of case studies and best practices will provide details of how to integrate a variety of channels – including social, local, mobile, analytics, and others – in order to engage and acquire new customers.
Here are some examples of SES Toronto sessions that reflect how digital marketing is tracking in 2013:
- Bringing Together Paid, Owned, and Earned Media: In this session, Andrew Beckman will show attendees how to intertwine paid, owned and earned media strategies to create an integrated digital marketing approach.
- Analytics Attack: Tracking Campaign Performances: Attend this session to hear a lively discussion of best-in-class and worst-in-class measurement solutions to help you attack campaign data and produce actionable insights.
- Proving the Value of Your Search Campaign: Tangible SEO Metrics: As the value of natural search as a legitimate and thriving marketing channel has evolved, the need for modern marketers to run their SEO programs with the same level of accountability and predictability as paid search has intensified.
- Content Marketing Tactics from the Trenches: How to Execute a Blog & Social Strategy: Investments in content marketing are on the rise, but few companies have fully realized what the best practices are for creating high quality content over a long period of time.
- Deliver, Engage, Transact: 11 Absolutes for Email Engagement: This session will present case studies of B2Bs and B2Cs that have driven over 70 percent engagement, and 11 proven tips to enhance consumer engagement, build up preferences, and create brand ambassadors.
- Mobile Content Marketing: Connecting with Your Consumers on the Move: This panel will address how key brands are delivering extra value to their customers through a streamlined mobile approach.
- The RTB & Programmatic Trading Opportunity for Online Marketers: Truths & Myths: Learn what "retargeting” really is and why most ad impressions are wasted spend, and overcome common challenges faced by the search marketer, such as view-through measurement and display creative.
- Beyond Engagement: Harnessing the Power of B2B Video Marketing: In this session, you will learn some of the fundamentals around online B2B video marketing, including how to get the most exposure for your video, how to use video to move the customer through the sales funnel, and how to prepare your videos for a global audience.
- Get Inside Your Customer's Head: Leveraging Big Data: While most marketers today are well-versed in the metrics of their online marketing channels, far fewer are leveraging their "big data" across all digital marketing channels for cross-functional insight into customer behavior, to gain efficiencies across all channels, and to grow traffic and revenue.
SES Toronto 2013 is also offering an early-bird savings of up to $300 for attendees who register for a conference pass by May 9.
On the last day of SES New York 2013, SEW interviewed Andrew Goodman, an SES Advisory Board Member and the president of Page Zero Media, about SES Toronto 2013. He discussed how much the industry has changed in the past year.
"The SES Toronto programming reflects how digital marketing continues to expand," Goodman said. "The conference is an opportunity to hear experts present their latest case studies, as well as time for specialists to tell us what tactics have been working well in their arenas.”
As always, I should disclose that SES Toronto is a client of my agency. But trust me on the breadth and depth of this year’s conference agenda.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!