SES Toronto wrapped up today, after two days jam-packed with sessions covering SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, local, mobile, video optimization, site optimization, and more. Here's a roundup of coverage of SES Toronto 2012.
- Google’s Avinash Kaushik Talks Optimization Across All Channels at #SESTO
- Mobile Marketing From SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Marketing in Canada – SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Spy Vs. Spy: Search Marketing Competitive Analysis #SESTO - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live Blogging Day 1 of SES Toronto 2012 - SageRock Digital Marketing Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 – Evan with @lyndseo and @gregjarboe - Entrepreneur Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 - Entrepreneur Blog
- SES Toronto 2012 Day 2 Coverage – Vizion Interactive
Image via SESConferenceSeries/Flickr
Introducing SES Online
Want to view one of the sessions you missed or listen to an especially informative presenter a second time? SES New York sessions are available for purchase on ClickZ Academy's new e-Learning site. SES is now Online!