SES Toronto wrapped up today, after two days jam-packed with sessions covering SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, local, mobile, video optimization, site optimization, and more. Here's a roundup of coverage of SES Toronto 2012.
- Google’s Avinash Kaushik Talks Optimization Across All Channels at #SESTO
- Mobile Marketing From SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Marketing in Canada – SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Spy Vs. Spy: Search Marketing Competitive Analysis #SESTO - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live Blogging Day 1 of SES Toronto 2012 - SageRock Digital Marketing Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 – Evan with @lyndseo and @gregjarboe - Entrepreneur Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 - Entrepreneur Blog
- SES Toronto 2012 Day 2 Coverage – Vizion Interactive
Image via SESConferenceSeries/Flickr
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!