SES Toronto wrapped up today, after two days jam-packed with sessions covering SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, local, mobile, video optimization, site optimization, and more. Here's a roundup of coverage of SES Toronto 2012.
- Google’s Avinash Kaushik Talks Optimization Across All Channels at #SESTO
- Mobile Marketing From SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Marketing in Canada – SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Spy Vs. Spy: Search Marketing Competitive Analysis #SESTO - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live Blogging Day 1 of SES Toronto 2012 - SageRock Digital Marketing Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 – Evan with @lyndseo and @gregjarboe - Entrepreneur Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 - Entrepreneur Blog
- SES Toronto 2012 Day 2 Coverage – Vizion Interactive
Image via SESConferenceSeries/Flickr
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!