SES Toronto wrapped up today, after two days jam-packed with sessions covering SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, local, mobile, video optimization, site optimization, and more. Here's a roundup of coverage of SES Toronto 2012.
- Google’s Avinash Kaushik Talks Optimization Across All Channels at #SESTO
- Mobile Marketing From SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Marketing in Canada – SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Spy Vs. Spy: Search Marketing Competitive Analysis #SESTO - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live Blogging Day 1 of SES Toronto 2012 - SageRock Digital Marketing Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 – Evan with @lyndseo and @gregjarboe - Entrepreneur Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 - Entrepreneur Blog
- SES Toronto 2012 Day 2 Coverage – Vizion Interactive
Image via SESConferenceSeries/Flickr
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.