SES Toronto wrapped up today, after two days jam-packed with sessions covering SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, local, mobile, video optimization, site optimization, and more. Here's a roundup of coverage of SES Toronto 2012.
- Google’s Avinash Kaushik Talks Optimization Across All Channels at #SESTO
- Mobile Marketing From SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Marketing in Canada – SES Toronto – JLH Marketing
- Spy Vs. Spy: Search Marketing Competitive Analysis #SESTO - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live Blogging Day 1 of SES Toronto 2012 - SageRock Digital Marketing Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 – Evan with @lyndseo and @gregjarboe - Entrepreneur Blog
- #SESTO 2012 Day 1 - Entrepreneur Blog
- SES Toronto 2012 Day 2 Coverage – Vizion Interactive
Image via SESConferenceSeries/Flickr
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!