With the economy beginning to recover, attending the leading conferences and expos in your industry is important to keep informed and competitive as we head toward the holiday season and 2013. So, what are the three key reasons for attending SES Chicago 2012?
Keep Up-To-Date With Industry Trends
The top reason today’s experienced marketing and advertising professionals will want to go to SES Chicago is to keep up-to-date with industry trends. To do that, they’ll want to attend as many of the 58 sessions as they can.
This year’s program includes topics on a range of key areas that will benefit most organizations. Here are just some of the highlights:
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of LinkedIn to Generate More Qualified Leads Online
- Analyze. Streamline. Engage: Transform Your Business by Embracing Digital
- Mobile Marketing Optimization
- Link Building in a Post-Penguin World
- Activating the Social-Search Dynamic
- Keys to Success with B2B Video
- SEO 2013: The Future of Search
- Spy vs. Spy: Unlocking Your Competitor’s Digital Strategy
- PPC beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display, and Social
- Geo-rankings: An SEO KPI Game Changer
- Metrics for Success in the Mobile and Apps Ecosystem
- The Convergence of Search, Social, and Content Marketing
- The New Inbox: The Intersection of Email, Mobile, and Social Marketing
- Getting to Grips with HTML5
And these sessions are just a sample of the ones that will help attendees keep up-to-date with industry trends. Watch what attendees at last year’s SES Chicago said about the conference.
Or read through the roundup of SES Chicago 2011 coverage for just a sampling of what attendees learned last year.
See New Products and Services
SES Chicago is an expo as well as a conference. Attendees will have access to more than 25 vendors in the Expo Hall, including:
- Bruce Clay Inc.
- eLocal Listing
- Marin Software
- Page One Power
- Resolution Media
- Stone Temple Consulting
And it’s not too late for vendors to become an exhibitor. So, there may be a few more exhibitors by the time the Expo Hall opens on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012.
Maintain and Build Relationships
There will be a number of networking events as SES Chicago 2012. The first will be the SES Meet & Greet on Monday, Nov. 12, at 5:30 p.m. There’s also a Networking Cocktail Reception on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 5 p.m.
In addition, there will be Meet the Experts roundtable forums on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 11:45 a.m. The first of these Meet the Experts roundtable forums was held at SES Toronto 2011 – and they’ve been held ever since because they were big hits.
These are the three key reasons for attending SES Chicago 2012. Is there a fourth?
If you register for SES Chicago 2012 by Sunday, Nov. 11, you can save up to $200 on an All Access Pass at the Pre Show Rate.
Now, some might argue that saving money isn’t a reason to attend the event; it’s just a reason to register ahead of time. But others might argue that saving up to $200 is, indeed, an extra reason to go.
I should disclose that SES is a client of my agency. So, technically, I shouldn’t take sides in this debate. But, if the fact-checkers check the facts, $200 is $200.