Loren Baker over at Search
Engine Journal is asking people to vote for their favorite search blogs.
Hey, if you like us, we’d love your vote. Use the form reached from
here. But more
important, I love the way Loren’s done this. Rather than have one single
category, he’s broken different blogs into different categories, such as:
- Best Search Engine News Blog
- Best SEO Blog
- Best Search Engine Corporate Blog (Ask, Google, MSN & Yahoo)
- Most Likely Search Engine Blogger To Flame You For Spamming, Matt or
- Best Search Marketing & Contextual Blog
- Best News/Blog Search Engine Blog
- Best Community Search Blog
The only thing I wish is that for blogs I didn’t know, there was a N/A
option. The form won’t go through unless you vote on each or every blog, rate it
from 1 (best) to 5 (worst). If I didn’t know, I went with the lowest score.
Overall, I can’t wait to see the results. You’ll have a much more diverse set
of winners to choose from, and certainly all the nominees will be much more
focused around search than something like
100, where only two of 13
picks for the "Search/Media" category — 15 percent — are actually about
Don’t just focus on the winners. The entire nominee list is full of good
blogs for anyone to check out. Good luck to everyone!