Want a snapshot of the day’s search marketing news? Here we’ve collected today’s top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Newsforce Launches Standalone SEO Tool for Press Releases
Newsforce today launched a new standalone service for SEOs and public relations pros looking for an automated way to optimize press releases for search engines.
- Twitter and Search
The obvious notion is to integrate some type of people search functionality.
- SEW Experts: SEO SEM Budgets: Define Success Beyond Direct Response
If you’re just now starting to think about how search and your organization (or internal search department) impact the 2008 planning process, you’re a little late to the game.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Top SEO Blogs on Google Reader, Online Marketing Blog
- 9 (+1) Tips For Writing User-Friendly Content, Search Engine Journal
- John Marshall Interview: Fresh Motivation, Traffick
- Is Google Backing Off From Universal Search?, Search Insider
- Motricity Buys InfoSpace Mobile Assets, Local Mobile Search
- The Other Half of the Search Equation, Yahoo Search Blog
- Big Agency SEO, Shaving Occam
- Expanded Broad Match and The Google 1-2 Punch, SEM Clubhouse
- Effective Keyword SEO Research, Part 1, ClickZ
- 1,200 Marketers Can’t Be Wrong: The Future Is in Consumer Behavior, NY Times
- Google/DoubleClick In Europe: Yahoo Says Deal Will Hike Display Ad Rates; Privacy Doesn’t Concern EU, paidContent
- Subscriber Stats, Summed Up, Google Reader Blog
- AOL Layoffs Letter From CEO Randy Falco, BoomTown