Link building just got easier. That’s what the crew at Ontolo is promising, as it gets closer to another round of signups for the Ontolo v2 Link Building Toolset on Oct. 12.
Ontolo’s link building service crawls, analyzes, and scores up to 15,000 new link prospects each month, analyzing each one against more than 100 factors and aggregating critical link building metrics for each URL, focusing on your most relevant and valuable link prospects.
With the click of a button, you can identify guest post opportunities, donation opportunities, or your industry’s most successful, linkable content. Beyond link building, it can even be used for content research and strategy design, competitive analysis, and social media marketing.
- Find blog link prospects
- Find competitor-linking prospects
- Find donation link prospects
- Find trusted link prospects
- Find blogroll link prospects
- Identify your industry’s most successful content
- Find .gov and .edu link prospects
- Find authority link prospects
- Perform industry forum research
- Find multiple-citation link prospects
Only 250 subscriptions are available because Ontolo wants to provide the highest level of support possible to each customer. If you’re interested, check out the videos and take a tour of Ontolo’s toolset.
Everything will first be announced via their e-mail list, which you can subscribe to here. For a more in-depth review, check out Ontolo: Link Building Tools to Beat All Others! by Andy Beal.