It has been called a book, a newsletter, a magazine, but what it really is, is a resource for business professionals from small-to-large and everything in between.
The first issue covers a myriad of topics all themed around data overload and the importance of speed as a factor. Matt Brittin, managing director at Google UK, says “Our first issue is dedicated to Data – amongst a morass of information, how can you find the magic metrics that will help transform your business? We hope that you find inspiration, insights, and more, in Think Quarterly.”
Think Quarterly’s first issue includes interviews and insights from notables such as:
- Peter Kruse, German professor and psychologist
- Tony Fagan, Director of Research – Google
- Hal Varian, Chief Economist – Google
- Hans Rosling, co-founder and chairman of the Gapminder Foundation (creators of Trendalyzer)
- Guy Laurence, CEO of Vodafone UK
Finally, a resource from Google beyond the SEO Starter Guide!