SEO News

Time Warner Tim Armstrong

RSS
  1. AOL Names Nine Board Members for Post-Time Warner Separation

    AOL is on a mission to help create the future of media and content and the AOL Board will play a central part in helping us focus the strategy and also operate the company with the highest ethical standards," said AOL CEO Tim Armstrong.

  2. Time Warner Board Approves Plans to Spinoff AOL

    Brand spankin' new AOL CEO (and former Google VP) Tim Armstrong had this to say: The Time Warner Board has voted and AOL will be spun off into an independent company. Right now, Time Warner owns 95% of AOL and Google owns the other 5%.

  3. Google's Tim Armstrong Named Chairman and CEO of AOL

    At Google, Armstrong helped build one of the most successful media teams in the history of the Internet -- helping to make Google the most popular online search advertising platform in the world for direct and brand marketers," said Jeff Bewkes...