SEO News

Stake Aol Google

RSS
  1. YouTube Investment in VEVO Would Strengthen its Top Position in Online Video Rankings

    Peter Kafka of AllThingsD reported last night that “YouTube and its owner Google have agreed to buy a minority stake in VEVO, according to people familiar with the deal, which hasn’t been finalized. And in December 2009, EMI Music licensed its...

  2. SearchDay | Microsoft Live Search is Now Bing

    Time Warner plans to buy back the 5% Google stake in the third quarter of 2009 before it spins off . Right now, Time Warner owns 95% of AOL and Google owns the other 5%. Time Warner Board Approves Plans to Spinoff AOL Posted by Nathania Johnson May...

  3. Time Warner Board Approves Plans to Spinoff AOL

    Time Warner plans to buy back the 5% Google stake in the third quarter of 2009 before it spins off AOL. Right now, Time Warner owns 95% of AOL and Google owns the other 5%. Brand spankin' new AOL CEO (and former Google VP) Tim Armstrong had this to...

  4. Google's Tim Armstrong Named Chairman and CEO of AOL

    Google owns a 5% stake in AOL. Google Senior Vice President Tim Armstrong has been tapped to replace Randy Falco as Chairman and CEO of AOL. At Google, Armstrong helped build one of the most successful media teams in the history of the Internet...

  5. 50 Most Memorable Moments in Search for 2008

    After rumors of a possible acquisition, Microsoft and Facebook simply expanded their existing partnership, which has the software giant invested in a 1.6% stake in the company, to include a Live Search on the social network.

  6. SearchDay: Oil and Water? SEOs vs. Content Owners

    Hit Me While I'm Down: Google Warns on AOL Investment Loss Posted by Nathania Johnson Aug 8, 2008 Google has filed a quarterly report with the SEC that includes information about its 5% stake in AOL. Google said that their stake .

  7. Ex-Google Exec Heads to Bebo Europe

    Google owns a 5% stake in AOL, and was recently given permission to unload the stock, though it has yet to do so. However, AOL joined Google's OpenSocial initiative in May. Bebo was recently acquired by AOL for $850 million.

  8. Q&A with Jason Calacanis, Founder & CEO, Mahalo.com

    Or do you think by the time this hits print, Google will already have a stake in CNET Networks? Five years ago, Jason sold Weblogs, Inc.a network of 85 blogs, to AOL for $25 million. So, the natural order of things is companies don't focus on...

  9. Yahoo Desperately Seeking Suitor: Time Warner

    Google, naturally, with a 5 percent stake in Yahoo. Talks between Yahoo and the AOL unit of Time Warner have escalated. The deal discussed would combine Time Warner's AOL Internet unit with Yahoo, as we reported on February 1st.