SEO News

Aol Google Tim Armstrong

RSS
  1. The Social CEO: 6 Reasons Why the CEO Must Lead the Way

    This was demonstrated recently in the wake of a recent event when Tim Armstrong, CEO of AOL spoke the words "You're fired" in a conference call with 1,000 employees. LEAKED AUDIO: Listen to AOL CEO Tim Armstrong Fire a Patch Employee in Front of 1...

  2. AOL Serves Google Search Results. But Is Microsoft Doing Their SEO?

    But given the "content farm" changes both engines are supposed to be implementing, having a major agreement with AOL search and a potentially massive use of this Microsoft platform, maybe AOL CEO Tim Armstrong is smartly taking steps to keep his...

  3. Submitting To Article Aggregators Now Wasted Link Building?

    As Tim Armstrong, AOL's CEO, said last year. Demand Media, AOL's recent moves, eHow, Yahoo Answers, Quora and so on have shown this is a profitable way to game the system. So is his recent comment on the Google Webmaster Help Videos a good...

  4. Time Warner Board Approves Plans to Spinoff AOL

    Brand spankin' new AOL CEO (and former Google VP) Tim Armstrong had this to say: Right now, Time Warner owns 95% of AOL and Google owns the other 5%. Time Warner plans to buy back the 5% Google stake in the third quarter of 2009 before it spins off...