Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Jupiter Research Report Says Most Search Marketers Happy with ROI
A majority of search marketers are planning on spending more on search this year, and are mostly satisfied with the return on investment (ROI) they are seeing from search.
- Miva Usurps Google in the Publishing Industry
Miva's focus on certain verticals and web publishers allows it to make better contextual matches, compared to more broadly applied publisher networks.
- Ready To Advertise In Social Networks?
To reach more engaged prospects, advertisers also must create content and actively communicate with consumers too.
- MSN adCenter Update Coming Soon
A new release is planned for 4 to 6 weeks, but you can play with it today at the adCenter Beta site.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Search Terms for Q1 2007, ClickZ Stats
- Yahoo to provide search on Viacom Web sites, Reuters
- Site Explorer Matures a Bit More and Accepts Mobile Feeds, Yahoo Search Blog
- Search Engines Unite On Sitemaps Autodiscovery, Search Engine Land
- SEO Site Analysis: Knowing the Score, Part 2, ClickZ
- A new case study on botnet-based click fraud
- Facebook unveils new site design amid growth surge, Reuters