The article starts with the basics, but pretty quickly gets into a much higher level of detail. One of the more intriguing parts of this article is the various forms of manipulating capitalization:
- keyword - No capitalization, all word(s) are in lower case
- Keyword - The first word is capitalized
- KeyWord - Every word is capitalized
- KEYword - Every letter in first word is capitalized
- KEYWord -Every letter in the first word AND the first letter of the second
- KEYWORD - Every letter is capitalized
Dynamic keyword insertion is a great concept, but challenging to do well. Precise control over the capitalization, and understanding how to make this work to your advantage can be a big key to success.