Want a snapshot of the day's search engine news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Getting Ranked on News Search Engines Is Getting More Difficult
There was a time when simply optimizing your press release with the right keywords and links got you top ranking on news search engines. Not anymore.
- Advanced Dynamic Keyword Insertion
Dynamic keyword insertion is a great concept, but challenging to do well.
- SEW Experts: Flash: The Pink Elephant or the Spark
Chris Boggs goes over the history of epic battles between designers and SEOs over Flash.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Google Supplemental Weirdness, Sugarrae
- SEO Myth: Press releases for SEO, SEO Theory
- Marketing with Zvents - SEO and Shopping in One, SEO'Brien
- How to Reboot Yahoo, Marketing Shift
- SEO "Don'ts": 20 Fatal Mistakes You Must Avoid To Succeed, Search Engine Land
- Put your business on Google Maps, Google LatLong Blog
- Skooiz unveils study on behaviour and attitude of French Canadians when searching on the web, Skooiz Blog
- End Searcher Optimization: The New SEO, ClickZ
- Advice for Yahoo's Jerry Yang, ClickZ
- Kevin Ryan - The New Face of SES, Search Marketing Gurus
- Search Behavior Study : How Do French Canadians Search The Web?, Search Engine Journal
- Yahoo/eBay Merger Case Strengthened By Semel Departure, Seeking Alpha