Dogpile.com has been doing a little spring cleaning and has come out the other end with an updated search algorithm, design and new partner content. Don't worry. Arfie, the cute spotted Dogpile mascot, still greets you on the homepage.
Here's what to expect from Dogpile's updates
• Improvements in the blending of results
• Tabbed search categories on the home page
• The launch of a SearchSpy social networking widget for Netvibes or iGoogle
• Deep links (think Google sitelinks)
• Integrated content from new partner agreements
“Search is now the primary focus at InfoSpace and we are committed to enhancing Dogpile.com, our flagship site,” said Mark Whidby, director, search product management of InfoSpace, Inc. “We've listened to our users and have conducted additional research to bring them an enhanced search experience at Dogpile. We look forward to continuing to upgrade the site and offering our users improved features and technology.”