A new version of Google's AdWords Editor has been released. Version 7.6.1's new features include:
- Ad scheduling and advanced location targeting
- Add/Update Multiple Campaigns
- Account tree editing
- Promoted Video ads
- Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP)
Updated features include:
- Keyword expansion
- Campaign and ad group pickers
- Import CSV error export
There's also new bidding terminology:
- Max. CPC Search - (previously Max. CPC)
- Max. CPC Automatic Placements (previously Max. Content CPC)
- Max. CPC Managed Placements (previously Placement Max. CPC)
There's no change to Max CPA and Max CPM terminology.
Check out the full release notes here.