Okay you no doubt have had all sorts of suggestions on things to do for Valentine's Day - buy roses and chocolates and make dinner reservations, but there needs to be a list of things not to do - that can offer some advise to both people in a relationship or not.
So here are the Top Ten Digital Things Not To Do On Valentine's Day
10. Don't start trolling Craigslist Casual Encounters if you don't have a date - the day after regrets are a lot more painful.
9. Don't spend all night tweeting - the messages will get more bitter as your night rolls on. That goes for Facebook and any other social site.
8. Don't start looking at online photos of your ex - why be depressed by their happiness without you.
7. Don't buy multiple same gifts of jewelry - sooner or later if the people have a chance to meet they will and this can really go wrong - did this once (gave GF and just female friend the same necklace and sure enough one night the friend wore and the GF saw - end of relationship).
6. Don't use Urbanspoon random restaurant picker for Valentine dinner - you need to spend a little more thought.
5. Don't have gifts delivered on day in a plain brown box - you should get them sent to you early and go the extra mile and wrap.
4. Don't propose on Valentine's Day - why associate this commercial day with your relationship - and just raises expectations of what you will do every Valentine's Day in the future.
3. Don't plagiarize a poem from online - if you can't write one yourself don't bother. Buy a book of love poetry and offer to read them to her/him.
2. Don't get exercise equipment or gym memberships - if I have to explain that you more than likely don't have someone to buy them for.
1. DO NOT tweet, IM or drunk or sober dial your ex - you come off as a stalker or just look really bad. And if you have any fame you could end up in the papers looking even more pathetic.