Marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders converged in the Windy City last week for SES Chicago 2012, and were treated to a feast of the latest cutting edge knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape.
Whether you were looking to generate more leads using LinkedIn, learn the latest SEO tools and techniques, win with PPC advertising, get up to speed on ecommerce, dig into analytics, or master social media, SES Chicago had attendees covered – and then some.
As the following blog coverage proves, attendees went home loaded with new ideas and takeaways to implement. Here's a roundup of coverage from SES Chicago 2012:
- 14 Online Marketing Wake-Up Calls from @Avinash – SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Bounce Rates at SES Chicago 2012 with Avinash Kaushik and Jonathan Allen - searchenginewatch YouTube Channel
- Exploiting the Infinite Loop: 5 Tips for Mobile Marketing Optimization from SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- SES Chicago: Mobile Apps or Sites. That Is the Question - ClickZ
- 10 Of the Best Kept Secrets to B2B Videos from #SESCHI - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Remarketing & Retargeting Done Right and Wrong – 6 Do’s and Don’ts From SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 1 Recap - Vizion Interactive
- SES Chicago: Building the B2B Social Media Machine – 6 Steps for Success - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- 5 Strategies to Increase Conversion in a Social World from #SESCHI - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- 7 Link Building Philosophies for a Post-Penguin World – #SESCHI - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Guest Blogging: Stop Thinking Link Building, Start Thinking Relationship Building – #SESCHI - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- SES Chicago Roundup: Screw Link Building - The Search Agents
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 2 Recap - Vizion Interactive
- SES Chicago: SEO Diagnostics for the Skilled Search Engine Mechanic - 435 Digital Marketing Blog
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 3 Recap - Vizion Interactive
- SES Chicago 2012 Recap From a Social Media Marketer - WTWH Marketing Lab
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!