SES San Francisco is off and running. The day began with the news that Google's Distinguished Engineer Matt Cutts will appear tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. for a special spotlight keynote. Google's Digital Marketing Evangelist Avinash Kaushilk once again rocked the house with his keynote on business optimization.
Marketers then learned the latest strategies and trends in sessions covering SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, and more. Here's a roundup of day 1 coverage of SES San Francisco 2012.
- Business Optimization in a Digital Age: Avinash Kaushik Keynote - Bruce Clay Blog
- Business Optimization in a Digital Age – #SESSF Opening Keynote @Avinash Kaushik - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Google’s three ways to measure for value-driven internet marketing: SES San Francisco insights - Brafton
- Spy vs. Spy: Competitive Analysis - Bruce Clay Blog
- I Spy… Stealthy SEO Competitive Analysis Tips & Tricks From #SESSF - aimClear Blog
- 5 Free and Low-Cost Tools for Improving Social Media Productivity - Entrepreneur
- Social Media Optimization That Won’t Break The Bank - Bruce Clay Blog
- Introduction to Analytics - Bruce Clay Blog
- Getting Started with SEO with Bruce Clay - Bruce Clay Blog
- Big Data: What Marketer’s Need to Know – #SESSF Bryan Eisenberg - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Optimizing Landing Pages for Conversion and Revenue - Bruce Clay Blog
- Web Analytics Deep Dive - Bruce Clay Blog
- E-Commerce Link Building Strategies: You Gotta Give a Little Love! #SESSF - aimClear Blog
- Must-Read! Insider Tips to Ad Optimization, Straight from #SESSF - aimClear Blog
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.