The old Chuck Norris Google joke used to be in the form of a top ranked parody site that read “Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you” found by hitting the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
Well, Google has finally produced its own humorous Chuck Norris results. Found in the Knowledge Graph feature, located to the right of Google’s main results, Google users are treated to a variety of “facts” about the television and movie actor, which are seemingly being pulled from the Chuck Norris Facts site.
Google is listing at least 10 “facts” about the “Walker, Texas Ranger” star:
- Fact: Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Fact: Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.
- Fact: Chuck Norris counted to infinity—twice.
- Fact: Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- Fact: Chuck Norris can cut through a knife with butter.
- Fact: Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.
- Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square.
- Fact: The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
- Fact: The quickest way to a man's heart is Chuck Norris's fist.
This is the second Knowledge Graph Easter egg found. Search for Lionel Richie on Google, and the Knowledge Graph asks, "Hello, is it me you're looking for?"
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!