Attention marketers: If your job includes SEO, social media, content, and organic/inbound marketing, then SEOmoz wants you to take their 2012 industry survey. This is a followup to their large 2010 study of 10,000 people in 90 countries.
When you have about 20 minutes to spare, you can take the 54 question survey here. It covers:
- Your work in the industry
- Questions for consultants, freelancers, and agencies
- Learning and improving Internet marketing skills
- Internet and inbound marketing scope and process
- Inbound marketing tools and tactics
- SEO tools and tactics
- Social media tools and tactics
- Predictions/opinions for Internet/inbound marketing
SEOmoz is also promising some prizes to a few lucky participants, including a 16GB Wifi iPad 3 and assorted gift certificates. Full rules here.
"If you're able, a tweet, Google+ share, Facebook share, or blog post of your own would be incredibly appreciated," according to SEOmoz CEO Rand Fishkin. "It's our goal to reach as many professionals as possible and share something truly remarkable from the data."
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.