Attention marketers: If your job includes SEO, social media, content, and organic/inbound marketing, then SEOmoz wants you to take their 2012 industry survey. This is a followup to their large 2010 study of 10,000 people in 90 countries.
When you have about 20 minutes to spare, you can take the 54 question survey here. It covers:
- Your work in the industry
- Questions for consultants, freelancers, and agencies
- Learning and improving Internet marketing skills
- Internet and inbound marketing scope and process
- Inbound marketing tools and tactics
- SEO tools and tactics
- Social media tools and tactics
- Predictions/opinions for Internet/inbound marketing
SEOmoz is also promising some prizes to a few lucky participants, including a 16GB Wifi iPad 3 and assorted gift certificates. Full rules here.
"If you're able, a tweet, Google+ share, Facebook share, or blog post of your own would be incredibly appreciated," according to SEOmoz CEO Rand Fishkin. "It's our goal to reach as many professionals as possible and share something truly remarkable from the data."
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!