Following a keynote on integrated marketing, big ideas and big data, Day 3 followed up on Day 1 and Day 2 of SES New York by educating marketers on the latest tools, trends, and strategies in sessions covering search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, link building, email marketing, and more.
Here's a roundup of Day 3 live blogging and coverage of SES New York 2012.
- SESNY 2012 Keynote: Integrated Marketing — What Does That Really Mean? - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging from SES: Advanced Mobile Marketing - JLH Marketing
- Agency vs. In-House SEO: What’s a Client To Do? SESNY 2012 - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging at SES – Measuring Social Media Success! - JLH Marketing
- Lords of the Links at SESNY 2012 - Bruce Clay Blog
Don't forget you can instantly find and follow new Twitter friends via the #SESNY Tweetwall. And for those who have ever spoken at an SES event through the years, make sure to check out our farewell to Marilyn Crafts.
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!