Following a keynote on integrated marketing, big ideas and big data, Day 3 followed up on Day 1 and Day 2 of SES New York by educating marketers on the latest tools, trends, and strategies in sessions covering search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, link building, email marketing, and more.
Here's a roundup of Day 3 live blogging and coverage of SES New York 2012.
- SESNY 2012 Keynote: Integrated Marketing — What Does That Really Mean? - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging from SES: Advanced Mobile Marketing - JLH Marketing
- Agency vs. In-House SEO: What’s a Client To Do? SESNY 2012 - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging at SES – Measuring Social Media Success! - JLH Marketing
- Lords of the Links at SESNY 2012 - Bruce Clay Blog
Don't forget you can instantly find and follow new Twitter friends via the #SESNY Tweetwall. And for those who have ever spoken at an SES event through the years, make sure to check out our farewell to Marilyn Crafts.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.