Following up Day 1, SES New York attendees learned more of the latest tools, trends, and strategies in sessions covering search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, landing page optimization, mobile, social, local, and more.
Here's a roundup of Day 2 live blogging and coverage of SES New York 2012.
- Google Bringing You Down? Tips for Avoiding Duplicate Content & Multiple Site Issues – #SESNY - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Masterful Landing Page Optimization: Do It For the Beagles #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- Local + Social: The Future of Promotion - Bruce Clay Blog
- Landing Page Tips to Increase Conversions – #SESNY - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Landing Page Optimisation – SES New York 2012 #SESNY - State of Search
- SEO and Website Migrations: How to Have a Smooth Transition – SESNY - Bruce Clay Blog
- SES NY 2012 Live Blog: Automating Social Media - ClickZ
- Embrace Your Inner Robot: Social Marketing Automation Done Right @ #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- Viewable Impressions = Ad Industry Game Changer at #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- At SES, Momentum for a 'Viewable' Impression Standard - ClickZ
- SEO is Dead. Long Live SEO! SESNY 2012 - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging at SES – Is SEO Dead? - JLH Marketing
- Expert Video Marketing Strategy – Spoiler Alert: Cat Videos Included #SESNY - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- 8 Key Takeaways on Using Quality Score in Microsoft Advertising adCenter from #SES New York - adCenter Blog
Didn't get enough Avinash Kaushik on Day 1? Check out this interview from the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google, in which he discusses the importance that economic value must play in any online marketing campaign.
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!