Just as he did at SES London earlier this year, Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES New York 2012 yesterday. His keynote focused on creating an "enormously awesome" experience for consumers, marketing optimization, and the need to rethink the what, where and why of social, which coincided with the premiere of Google Analytics social reports.
Among the top takeaways Kaushik shared with marketers in his high-energy talk on Business Optimization in a Digital Age: be less wrong, stop guessing, and develop an "insane focus." The Bruce Clay Blog, aimClear Blog, TopRank Online Marketing Blog, and V3 provide full recaps of the keynote.
After that, attendees learned the latest tools, trends, and strategies in sessions covering search engine optimization, paid search, analytics and much more.
Here's a roundup of Day 1 live blogging and coverage of SES New York 2012.
- Social Media as a Performance Channel with Google Analytics – SESNY - Bruce Clay Blog
- Lug Wrenches to Bieber: Unpacking Ultimate SEO Tools @ #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- Paid Search Competitive Analysis with Stephanie Bailey #SES New York - adCenter Blog
- Competitive Intelligence for Paid Search Advertising with Matt Van Wagner at #SES New York - adCenter Blog
- Protecting High-Value Branded Search Terms – SESNY - Bruce Clay Blog
- Liveblogging SES New York: Psychology of Social Commerce - JLH Marketing
- Social Commerce Psych: The Whys & Hows of Consumer Behavior #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- How to Boost A Social Strategy On A Bite-Sized Budget: Tips from #SESNY - aimClear Blog
- Local Myth Busters: Local Optimization Facts Proven or Debunked – SESNY - Bruce Clay Blog
- Is Your Local Optimization Landing You New Customers or Leaving Them Lukewarm? – #SESNY - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Liveblogging at SES: Advanced Paid Search Tactics - JLH Marketing
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.