An amazing keynote by Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES London 2012 today, and what followed was a day filled with tips on landing page optimization, PPC, link building, and more. Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2012.
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik – #seslondon – State of Search
- Landing Page Optimisation: Search Engine Strategies 2012 – Andrew Girdwood
- SES London Day 1: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages for Conversion Happiness #seslondon – adCenter Blog
- Key Link Building Strategies Presentation from SES London – Blogstorm
- Ads in a Quality Score World #seslondon – State of Search
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon - State of Search
- Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon – State of Search
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you – #SESLondon – State of Search
- 53 Best Tips from SES London 2012 Day One - SEOptimise
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!