An amazing keynote by Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES London 2012 today, and what followed was a day filled with tips on landing page optimization, PPC, link building, and more. Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2012.
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik – #seslondon – State of Search
- Landing Page Optimisation: Search Engine Strategies 2012 – Andrew Girdwood
- SES London Day 1: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages for Conversion Happiness #seslondon – adCenter Blog
- Key Link Building Strategies Presentation from SES London – Blogstorm
- Ads in a Quality Score World #seslondon – State of Search
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon - State of Search
- Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon – State of Search
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you – #SESLondon – State of Search
- 53 Best Tips from SES London 2012 Day One - SEOptimise
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!