An amazing keynote by Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES London 2012 today, and what followed was a day filled with tips on landing page optimization, PPC, link building, and more. Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2012.
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik – #seslondon – State of Search
- Landing Page Optimisation: Search Engine Strategies 2012 – Andrew Girdwood
- SES London Day 1: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages for Conversion Happiness #seslondon – adCenter Blog
- Key Link Building Strategies Presentation from SES London – Blogstorm
- Ads in a Quality Score World #seslondon – State of Search
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon - State of Search
- Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon – State of Search
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you – #SESLondon – State of Search
- 53 Best Tips from SES London 2012 Day One - SEOptimise
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!