An amazing keynote by Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES London 2012 today, and what followed was a day filled with tips on landing page optimization, PPC, link building, and more. Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2012.
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik – #seslondon – State of Search
- Landing Page Optimisation: Search Engine Strategies 2012 – Andrew Girdwood
- SES London Day 1: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages for Conversion Happiness #seslondon – adCenter Blog
- Key Link Building Strategies Presentation from SES London – Blogstorm
- Ads in a Quality Score World #seslondon – State of Search
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon - State of Search
- Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon – State of Search
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you – #SESLondon – State of Search
- 53 Best Tips from SES London 2012 Day One - SEOptimise
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!