An amazing keynote by Avinash Kaushik kicked off SES London 2012 today, and what followed was a day filled with tips on landing page optimization, PPC, link building, and more. Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2012.
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik – #seslondon – State of Search
- Landing Page Optimisation: Search Engine Strategies 2012 – Andrew Girdwood
- SES London Day 1: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages for Conversion Happiness #seslondon – adCenter Blog
- Key Link Building Strategies Presentation from SES London – Blogstorm
- Ads in a Quality Score World #seslondon – State of Search
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon - State of Search
- Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon – State of Search
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you – #SESLondon – State of Search
- 53 Best Tips from SES London 2012 Day One - SEOptimise
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.