With SES Chicago just a few days away, and with a record breaking attendance for 2011, the team is putting together the final preparations for what is set to be a truly exciting event! We wanted to give you a quick heads up of what not to miss if you are joining us. If you have not registered yet, there is still time to do so!
Here's a quick rundown of some of the highlights taking place next week:
- SES Meet and Greet - Monday November 14th at the Big Bar at Hyatt Regency Chicago from 5:30pm - a great opportunity to meet other attendees before the event begins.
- Opening Keynote - Tuesday November 15th - Mikel Chertudi will be talking us through Wasted & Wishful Multi-Channel Marketing Spend to kick off the conference in the Grand Ballroom.
- Meet the Experts Roundtable Forum - Taking place in the Expo Hall on Tuesday (4:30 - 5:30) and Wednesday (12:15 - 1:15), this new session concept gives you a unique opportunity to meet our experts and discuss the topics most important to you. Simply choose a table from the 18 different topics on offer and move freely between them all throughout the session. Both sessions are followed by networking events giving you a chance to continue your conversations at the end of the forum.
- Audience Choice Sessions - We have 2 sessions within the agenda that have been suggested by YOU - our attendees. The winners of our audience choice competition who put forward their suggestions via short videos will be at the show courtesy of SES, and their sessions are featured in the agenda. The 2 winning sessions are entitled: Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Selling Inbound Marketing and How to Show your Wins at Search Marketing with Web Analytics so be sure to check them out.
- Sports & Social Media session - on Tuesday November 15th - Featuring experts from Fox Sports, Chicago White Sox, San Francisco Giants and the Boston Celtics this session will look at how major sports teams in the U.S. are using social media to increase fan engagement and sales.
- Black Hat, White Hat Unconferenced session - this now infamous SES session returns to Chicago on Wednesday, November 16th, giving you an opportunity to discuss black and white hat tactics with no formal presentations and a drink in your hand.
- Spotlight Sessions - on Thursday November 17th - these sessions are all key topics within online marketing and are led by the best in the business - check them out on the last day of the conference.
- ClickZ Academy/SES Training - Taking place on Monday November 14th , these training sessions are the perfect way to get up to speed on any of the key topics in Search Engine Marketing. There are still some places available if you want to sign up.
The above is just a preview of what will be going on at SES Chicago next week. We can't wait to welcome you to the event. Remember to join us online - you can find us on FaceBook (SES Conference & Expo), Twitter (@sesconf), and LinkedIn (SES Conference &Expo) so get in touch with us via any of those channels if you have any questions.
See you in Chicago!
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.