Have you ever had an idea for a topic for a session you would love to see on one of our SES conference agendas? Here is your chance to make that happen! For both our SES London and SES New York events you now have the opportunity to get your idea included on the agenda and win an all-expense paid trip to either New York or London. (airfare, 2 night hotel accommodation, and a platinum pass to the event all included)*
Simply upload a video (up to 3 minutes in length) to the relevant competition via our Facebook page and your entry will be considered for the prize. After the competition closes the videos will be available for public votes, and after that the entries with the highest number of votes will be reviewed by the SES editorial team, who will then select the final winner.
Some top tips
- Be as creative as you want to be with your video - although content is the key aspect the editorial team is looking out for, video creativity will add something extra to your submission
- Take a good look at the agenda prior to submitting your idea to make sure that the topic you are suggesting isn't already on there
- Add speaker suggestions to be on the panel for your session
- Include a few notes or a small description of your video, as this helps clarify your chosen topic
- When naming your video, remember to include which conference your submission is for, followed by the name/topic of the session you are suggesting. Example: SESNY_Advanced Analytics
Testimonials from previous winners this year:
"I had a great time and learned a lot of valuable information that I took back to my team. "
Audience Choice winner for SES Chicago, November 2011
"Thank you again for this wonderful trip. Attending two SES conferences in one year would not have been possible without this contest."
Audience Choice winner for SES San Francisco, August 2011
Competition Dates and Links
LONDON: Closing Date: Friday December 16th
NEW YORK: Closing Date: Friday December 23rd
*See competition rules on our Facebook page for contest instructions
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!