Have you ever had an idea for a topic for a session you would love to see on one of our SES conference agendas? Here is your chance to make that happen! For both our SES London and SES New York events you now have the opportunity to get your idea included on the agenda and win an all-expense paid trip to either New York or London. (airfare, 2 night hotel accommodation, and a platinum pass to the event all included)*
Simply upload a video (up to 3 minutes in length) to the relevant competition via our Facebook page and your entry will be considered for the prize. After the competition closes the videos will be available for public votes, and after that the entries with the highest number of votes will be reviewed by the SES editorial team, who will then select the final winner.
Some top tips
- Be as creative as you want to be with your video - although content is the key aspect the editorial team is looking out for, video creativity will add something extra to your submission
- Take a good look at the agenda prior to submitting your idea to make sure that the topic you are suggesting isn't already on there
- Add speaker suggestions to be on the panel for your session
- Include a few notes or a small description of your video, as this helps clarify your chosen topic
- When naming your video, remember to include which conference your submission is for, followed by the name/topic of the session you are suggesting. Example: SESNY_Advanced Analytics
Testimonials from previous winners this year:
"I had a great time and learned a lot of valuable information that I took back to my team. "
Audience Choice winner for SES Chicago, November 2011
"Thank you again for this wonderful trip. Attending two SES conferences in one year would not have been possible without this contest."
Audience Choice winner for SES San Francisco, August 2011
Competition Dates and Links
LONDON: Closing Date: Friday December 16th
NEW YORK: Closing Date: Friday December 23rd
*See competition rules on our Facebook page for contest instructions
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!