If you’ve ever been to Tim Horton’s, then you know what a double-double is. (For our American readers, it’s a filtered coffee with two creams and two sugars.)
Well, if you attend SES Toronto June 13-14, 2011, then you’ll get a double-double opportunity to meet Canadian search engine and social media marketing experts.
“We know that our Canadian friends have many of the same social media and search marketing challenges and opportunities that we have in the U.S., but there are slight twists and variations,” said Matt McGowan, Managing Director of Americas for Incisive Media, in a recent press release. “That’s why we programmed SES Toronto to include the leading voices in all aspects of Canadian marketing. This gives attendees the opportunity to mingle with their fellow-country marketers, share experiences, and go away briefed on the latest Canadian-specific trends that can immediately benefit their marketing programs.”
Who are these keeners (a Canadian expression for eager people who are “keen” to demonstrate knowledge in nerdy environments)?
Canadian experts included in the SES Toronto program include:
- Kerstin Baker-Ash, Head, Performics Canada
- Guillaume Bouchard, Co-founder and CEO, NVI
- Laura Callow, Senior Search Marketing Manager, Intuit Canada, Global Business Division
- Dave Davies, CEO, Beanstalk SEO
- Andrew Goodman, SES Advisory Board and President, Page Zero Media
- Jim Hedger, writer and broadcaster
- June Li, Founder and Managing Director, ClickInsight
- Steve Mast, President, Delvinia
- Jeff Quipp, Founder and CEO, Search Engine People Inc.
- Robert Rock, Account Manager, Search Engine People
- Ezra Silverton, President and Founder, 9th sphere
And you won’t need to borrow a loonie to share a pop and a chocolate bar with these keeners in TO. Look at the SES Toronto conference agenda and you see “Meet the Experts: Round Table Forum” appears not once, but twice.
Are these experts talkative? Each one has got more tongue than a Mountie’s boot.
Now, I probably don’t need to disclose that I’m an American, who learned to speak “Canadian” from Bob and Doug McKenzie.
Which reminds me of a question: "Why aren’t there enough parking spaces at take-out doughnut shops?"
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!