Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web.
Search Industry News
- Google to build its own office space - San Jose Mercury News
- Apple usurps Google as world's most valuable brand - Reuters
- Google I/O Kicks Off Tuesday: All Eyes On Android And New-Look Exec Team - paidContent
- Google's Humans.txt File - Google Operating System
- Google Top News Site Traffic Influencer - Marketing Pilgrim
- Google executive writing about Egypt uprising wins $2M-plus book deal - Associated Press
- A New Era Of Search Is About The Answers, Not Just The Links - TechCrunch
- When the Royals Wed, the World Turned to Yahoo! - Yodel Anecdotal
- An Engine's Tall Order: Streamline the Search - The New York Times
Search Engine Optimization
- Questioning Amit Singhal's Questions - SEO Book.com
- High Quality Web Sites - The New Google Ranking Factor - SEO Gadget
- Optimizing Page Speed - Actionable Tips For SEOs and Web Developers - SEOmoz
- Content SEO made easier by WordPress, Yoast and Linkdex - Yoast
- The Impact of Display on Search - ClickZ
Analytics & ROI
- Issue affecting Analytics data for April - Google Analytics Blog
- Paralyzing Your Visitors With Too Many Choices - ClickZ
Social Media Marketing
- Everything you need to know about Facebook's EdgeRank - The Next Web
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter to Connect With Local Customers - Social Media Examiner
- After Delicious, YouTube Founders Acquire Business Intelligence Platform Tap11 - TechCrunch
- Google Places Continues Places & Hotel Booking Upgrades - Understanding Google Maps & Local Search
- Bing Maps: is Streetside now Street Slide? - LiveSide.net
- Local Consumer Review Survey 2010, Part 3 - BrightLocal.com
- Teens Roll Their Eyes at Foursquare, Facebook Places - ClickZ
- Share and personalize your Google Goggles experience with Goggles 1.4 - Google Mobile Blog
- Mobile site optimization resources for download - Google Mobile Blog
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.