Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web.
Search Industry News
- Court lets Skyhook case against Google proceed - MarketWatch
- Facebook, Google mull Skype deals - Reuters
- Google Just Leaked Their +1 Chrome Extension On National Television - TechCrunch
- Google TV Aims to Turn the Channel With New Release Later This Year - All Things Digital
- A world of curiosity: a peek at searches around the globe - Official Google Blog
- Royal Wedding and Yahoo by the Numbers - Yahoo Advertising Blog
- Yahoo News and Yahoo Bus Stop Derby Bring Home Webby Awards - Yodel Anecdotal
Search Engine Optimization
- Fat Pandas and Thin Content - SEOmoz
- Ways to Evaluate Your SEO Competition - SingleGrain
- Two Simple and Effective SEO Plays that Increased My Rankings [SEO Starters] - Search Engine People
- Can coding errors affect how a page is indexed? - GoogleWebmasterHelp YouTube Channel
- Text Ad Optimization Q&A #4: How Important is Text Ad Testing in Overall Campaign Optimization? - ClickEquations
- Six Common Mistakes to Avoid with Google AdWords - Capture the Conversation
- Should Your Paid Search Account Care About Bounce Rates? - Certified Knowledge
Analytics & ROI
- Measure page load time with Google Analytics - Google Analytics Blog
Social Media Marketing
- Five Beginner Steps for Fantastic Facebook Fan Pages - LiBeck Integrated Marketing
- Twitter Begins Sending @ Replies to Users - Not All of Which Are SFW - ReadWriteWeb
- 30 Very Useful Twitter Tools You Must Be Aware Of - SEOptimise
SMB Search Marketing
- Google and Marketing to the SMB - Marketing Pilgrim
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.