The days of Google Dances, the monthly changes that used to shake up Google's index, have long gone. But that doesn't mean that the company doesn't keep tweaking and changing things that can have an impact on search results, sometimes in a big way. And one of those big ways seems to be happening, based on chatter on our forums. Here are a few threads you might wish to check out:
- Major Google Changes: Latent Semantic Analysis?
- Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI)
- Compilation of Anti-Sandbox Tactics
- Google Assigning Less Weight to Links? where Barry Schwartz recaps chatter on other forums.
- Google Latent Semantic Indexing Technology from Aaron Wall trying to provide some background on LSI and what to do if it really is being used to some degree by Google. Not all agree on this.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.