- I enter the chamber where they are holding court and survey a spread of the best chocolates, wines, cheese, pretty much anything. Come. Eat. Be a Shiny Happy Person...
- How about Sergey and Larry action figures, fighting the evil overlord Bill with their sunshine superpowers and mega Power Rangers dual mind...
- We're in GoogleLand, which is a higher level of dream than just Davos. It has its own reality distortion field, its own laws of gravity....
- It's actually not fair that there are two GoogleGuys. As a challenge, they should give Larry to Microsoft and play more fairly...
Meanwhile, The Onion predicts in infographic form what Google will be doing this year. A sampling:
- Google Good Men, as good men are hard to find
- Google Apartment, for finding lost shoes, wallets and keys
- A patent on the concept of finding things
- Add a "I'm Feeling Unlucky" button to the home page
- Google Zen
- Google People Who Will Sleep With You
- Google Treasure Hunt
- Google Security Wand
- Google Colon: Search your lower GI tract for things that shouldn't be there
- Smeagle, for finding precious
- Googel: Serch phonetically for werd you don't know how to spel
- Google Ex-Girlfriends
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!