Last month, SEMPO elected a new board of directors. Now that board has selected from among themselves a new chairperson, president and other officers:
- Chairperson, Kevin Lee, Did-It.com
- President, Dana Todd, Sitelab
- Vice President, John Sanchez, Zunch Communications
- Treasurer/Secretary, Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
The new officers replace the outgoing officers of:
- Chairperson & President, Barbara Coll, Webmama.com
- Vice President, Dana Todd, Sitelab
- Treasurer (and former Vice President), Noel McMichael, Digital Impact (Marketleap)
- Secretary, Jessie Stricchiola, Alchemist Media
While Coll and Stricchiola are no longer officers, they remain members of the new board, elected after they stood again. McMichael didn't run for reelection to the board. More about the new officers and board can be found via this page: SEMPO 2005 Board of Directors Election Results. A release specifically about the officer elections will be posted here soon.
For more on the election process, see these past posts:
- SEMPO Gets New Board Of Directors
- New SEMPO Board To Be Announced Soon
- More On SEMPO Board Elections Process
Postscript: SEMPO Picks New Officers provides a look at what the newly elected officers hope to accomplish over the coming year.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!