Last month, SEMPO elected a new board of directors. Now that board has selected from among themselves a new chairperson, president and other officers:
- Chairperson, Kevin Lee, Did-It.com
- President, Dana Todd, Sitelab
- Vice President, John Sanchez, Zunch Communications
- Treasurer/Secretary, Jeffrey Pruitt, iCrossing
The new officers replace the outgoing officers of:
- Chairperson & President, Barbara Coll, Webmama.com
- Vice President, Dana Todd, Sitelab
- Treasurer (and former Vice President), Noel McMichael, Digital Impact (Marketleap)
- Secretary, Jessie Stricchiola, Alchemist Media
While Coll and Stricchiola are no longer officers, they remain members of the new board, elected after they stood again. McMichael didn't run for reelection to the board. More about the new officers and board can be found via this page: SEMPO 2005 Board of Directors Election Results. A release specifically about the officer elections will be posted here soon.
For more on the election process, see these past posts:
- SEMPO Gets New Board Of Directors
- New SEMPO Board To Be Announced Soon
- More On SEMPO Board Elections Process
Postscript: SEMPO Picks New Officers provides a look at what the newly elected officers hope to accomplish over the coming year.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.