It's turning out to be a pretty busy day for search news, so we're going to keep an easy recap of special stories you might want to consider reading today:
- UnderGoos, Google Underwear Store, Opens
- Google Rolls Out Branded Google Gulp Drinks
- MSN Search Spoof For Tricking Your Friends
- Yahoo Slacker Aims For The Student Searcher
- Google April Fool's Specialty Search (thanks, GB!)
- Ask Jeeves Unveils Jeeves900 Search Robot
- Bloglines Helps Bridge The Vastness Of Space
- P2P Revolution: Opera Announces Platform-Independent Real-Time Speech Technology
- Cre8asiteForums For Sale
- Google Takes to the Skies and To Your Stomach
- Google & Yahoo Plan Merger; Brin & Page To Depart
We'll keep adding to the bottom of the list, as more come in. Want to discuss any of these stories? Join our forum thread on the topic.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.