It's turning out to be a pretty busy day for search news, so we're going to keep an easy recap of special stories you might want to consider reading today:
- UnderGoos, Google Underwear Store, Opens
- Google Rolls Out Branded Google Gulp Drinks
- MSN Search Spoof For Tricking Your Friends
- Yahoo Slacker Aims For The Student Searcher
- Google April Fool's Specialty Search (thanks, GB!)
- Ask Jeeves Unveils Jeeves900 Search Robot
- Bloglines Helps Bridge The Vastness Of Space
- P2P Revolution: Opera Announces Platform-Independent Real-Time Speech Technology
- Cre8asiteForums For Sale
- Google Takes to the Skies and To Your Stomach
- Google & Yahoo Plan Merger; Brin & Page To Depart
We'll keep adding to the bottom of the list, as more come in. Want to discuss any of these stories? Join our forum thread on the topic.
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!