It's turning out to be a pretty busy day for search news, so we're going to keep an easy recap of special stories you might want to consider reading today:
- UnderGoos, Google Underwear Store, Opens
- Google Rolls Out Branded Google Gulp Drinks
- MSN Search Spoof For Tricking Your Friends
- Yahoo Slacker Aims For The Student Searcher
- Google April Fool's Specialty Search (thanks, GB!)
- Ask Jeeves Unveils Jeeves900 Search Robot
- Bloglines Helps Bridge The Vastness Of Space
- P2P Revolution: Opera Announces Platform-Independent Real-Time Speech Technology
- Cre8asiteForums For Sale
- Google Takes to the Skies and To Your Stomach
- Google & Yahoo Plan Merger; Brin & Page To Depart
We'll keep adding to the bottom of the list, as more come in. Want to discuss any of these stories? Join our forum thread on the topic.
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!