In a few hours, I'm jumping on a train to go to our Search Engine Strategies London show, which begins tomorrow. But earlier this month, it was a plane trip I took out to SES Toronto. Didn't make that show? Here's a round-up of news out of it:
- Toronto Search Engine Strategies Conference Review from John Alexander at Search Engine Guide
recaps his impressions and findings from the Cleaning Up Spam, Understanding and Influencing Searcher Behavior, Search Term Research, Meet the Crawlers, Link Building
Strategies and the exhibit hall.
- SES Toronto 2005 Follow-Up - Serious Search Marketing from Jim Hedger at Search Engine Guide touches on
some things raised at the conference to leap into a wide ranging look at how SEM is changing in Canada and elsewhere.
- Notes from the Under-found - SES Toronto, also from Jim Hedger, covers his takeaways from various sessions
at the show.
- MSN Search Share Anyone's Guess from ClickZ gives you some stats on search engines popularity in Canada, out of a panel from the show.
Aside from these, Barry Schwartz did his usual great live recap of sessions at our Search Engine Watch Forums. Here are the key threads:
- Cleaning Up Spam & Other Messes - SES Toronto
- Organic Listings Forum - SES Toronto
- Buying Search Engine Advertising - SES Toronto
- Balancing Paid & Organic Listings - SES Toronto
- Link Strategies 2005 - SES Toronto
- Perfecting Paid Listings - SES Toronto
- The Search Engine Landscape - SES Toronto
- Language & Domain Name Issues - SES Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!