It looks as if at least two people have died and there are over 100 casualties in the bombings that have hit London this morning. For news, some resources:
- Yahoo News UK has a special London Explosions page consolidating coverage.
Also see some stories that will be placed on the Yahoo News home page by editors or try these hardcoded searches for
- BBC News has a master
London Explosions page consolidating coverage. There's also an RSS
feed for all stories related to the bombings from the BBC.
- Newsnow has a special London Explosions feed, a good single
- Blinkx has a
special query they're maintaining to bring back live video news reports.
- Google Video offers access to screenshots and transcripts of television news reports, primarily out of the US. Try searches for
london bombings and
- Google News UK has some stories that will automatically hit the home page, but better try these hardcoded searches for
- MSN News UK has stories placed on home page, plus try these hardcoded searches for london and
- Technorati has information from blogs in a search for london,
london bombings. It also has stories tagged as london and london
- Wikipedia has a new 7 July 2005 London bombings page.
If you are in London and want to let others know in the search community that you're OK, or to ask about someone, we have a thread setup at our forums: London Bombings: News & Are You OK?
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.