It looks as if at least two people have died and there are over 100 casualties in the bombings that have hit London this morning. For news, some resources:
- Yahoo News UK has a special London Explosions page consolidating coverage.
Also see some stories that will be placed on the Yahoo News home page by editors or try these hardcoded searches for
- BBC News has a master
London Explosions page consolidating coverage. There's also an RSS
feed for all stories related to the bombings from the BBC.
- Newsnow has a special London Explosions feed, a good single
- Blinkx has a
special query they're maintaining to bring back live video news reports.
- Google Video offers access to screenshots and transcripts of television news reports, primarily out of the US. Try searches for
london bombings and
- Google News UK has some stories that will automatically hit the home page, but better try these hardcoded searches for
- MSN News UK has stories placed on home page, plus try these hardcoded searches for london and
- Technorati has information from blogs in a search for london,
london bombings. It also has stories tagged as london and london
- Wikipedia has a new 7 July 2005 London bombings page.
If you are in London and want to let others know in the search community that you're OK, or to ask about someone, we have a thread setup at our forums: London Bombings: News & Are You OK?
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!