Google has just published its Q2 2005 earnings, as covered in this press release "Google had another solid performance," says Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Here are the basic numbers:
- For Q2, 2005 $1.384 billion, up 98% year over year
- Google-Sites Revenues -- Google-owned sites generated $737 million or 53% of total revenues. This represents an increase of 115% over the second quarter of 2004.
- The Google Network -- Revenues generated on Google's partner sites, through AdSense programs, contributed $630 million, or 46% of total revenues, an 82% increase over the Network revenues generated in the same quarter last year.
- Net income on a GAAP basis in the second quarter of 2005 was $343 million or $1.19 per share on a diluted basis vs. net income for the second quarter of 2004 of $79 million or $0.30 per share on a diluted basis...
Via Marketwatch.com: "Analysts expected Google to earn $1.21, excluding certain items."
- TAC - Traffic Acquisition Costs, the portion of revenues shared with Google's partners, increased to $494 million. This compares to total payments to partners of $277 million in the second quarter of 2004.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.