I said a few weeks ago that Bloglines Mobile is one of my favorite resources when I use my Treo 650. Things change quickly in web world but as of today, Bloglines Mobile remains a favorite. However, I've just learned of litefeeds, a new mobile web RSS/XML service that I'm going to try out. I'll post more about litefeeds after I have some time to use try it out.
- litefeeds requires a small download direct to your Java Phone/SmartPhone, Blackberry, Palm or PocketPC.
- All configuration (adding,organizing etc) is done online so you never have to type anything on your mobile device.
- Feeds are cached, compressed, and stripped so that they are mobile optimized. If it's not a full text feed, you can click and then view an optimized version of the actual post.
- Ability to view Flickr/Buzznet images.
- Option to clip articles to an "online clipboard" and create a feed of clips.
litefeeds comes from Vancouver-based Webpost.
Marketers Rejoice! ClickZ has launched ClickZ Live, an educational series to bring you innovative online marketing strategies and techniques. Learn to construct and successfully execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, plus identify key metrics and translate them into actionable plans.
Thursday, July 18: ClickZ Live will be in Vancouver, BC. Register before July 1 to save $100!