I said a few weeks ago that Bloglines Mobile is one of my favorite resources when I use my Treo 650. Things change quickly in web world but as of today, Bloglines Mobile remains a favorite. However, I've just learned of litefeeds, a new mobile web RSS/XML service that I'm going to try out. I'll post more about litefeeds after I have some time to use try it out.
- litefeeds requires a small download direct to your Java Phone/SmartPhone, Blackberry, Palm or PocketPC.
- All configuration (adding,organizing etc) is done online so you never have to type anything on your mobile device.
- Feeds are cached, compressed, and stripped so that they are mobile optimized. If it's not a full text feed, you can click and then view an optimized version of the actual post.
- Ability to view Flickr/Buzznet images.
- Option to clip articles to an "online clipboard" and create a feed of clips.
litefeeds comes from Vancouver-based Webpost.
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!