Forbes is out with their 2005 "E-Gangs" list of important people in the "e" world. This years list is subtitled:
Eight Masters Of Information, and focuses on members of the search and IR community. Many of eight honorees are people from companies/services we mention regularly on the blog.
The list includes:
- Barry Diller, CEO of IAC/InterActive Corp (aka the new owner of Ask Jeeves)
- Caterina Fake and Stewart Butterfield, the Flickr Couple
- Jeffery Jonas, IBM Entity Analytics
- John Lervik, Founder and CEO of Fast Search and Transfer
- Peter Norvig, Director of Search Quality and Relevance at Google
- Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Efficient Frontier
- Jimmy Wales, the Founder of Wikipedia
This page contains links to short profiles of each list member.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!