Forbes is out with their 2005 "E-Gangs" list of important people in the "e" world. This years list is subtitled:
Eight Masters Of Information, and focuses on members of the search and IR community. Many of eight honorees are people from companies/services we mention regularly on the blog.
The list includes:
- Barry Diller, CEO of IAC/InterActive Corp (aka the new owner of Ask Jeeves)
- Caterina Fake and Stewart Butterfield, the Flickr Couple
- Jeffery Jonas, IBM Entity Analytics
- John Lervik, Founder and CEO of Fast Search and Transfer
- Peter Norvig, Director of Search Quality and Relevance at Google
- Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Efficient Frontier
- Jimmy Wales, the Founder of Wikipedia
This page contains links to short profiles of each list member.
Introducing SES Online
Want to view one of the sessions you missed or listen to an especially informative presenter a second time? SES New York sessions are available for purchase on ClickZ Academy's new e-Learning site. SES is now Online!