Today's search podcast covers MSN testing a new home page, AOL rising as a news search player, keeping an eye on AOL betas, Google going into everything, meta blog searching, ways to monitor web sites, new offices for Google and Yahoo in San Francisco and more.
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- MSN Beta Testing Redesigned Home Page
- AOL News Now A Top News Search Destination
- AOL's Beta Central Now With RSS Feed
- Transcripts from Conference on Search Ad Disclosure Now Available
- Google vs. the World
- Research from Microsoft: Personalized Search, Determining a Query's Dominant Location, and Much More
- A Better Tool for Searching the Blogosphere
- Two Roundups of New Search Technology and Services Available
- Yahoo Finds Office Space in San Francisco ; 966 Job Openings at Yahoo and Google
- Answers.com Unveils Toolkit for Educators
- PubSub Kicks Off Football Season With New Service
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!