Today's search podcast covers whether an anti-Slapp motion could quash the Traffic Power suit against SEO Book, a ruling to come next week in the Microsoft-Google dispute over Kai-Fu Lee, yet more signs that Google has a larger index that it hasn't yet revealed by changing figures on its home page, search ads making up 1/3 of all ad impressions, Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin dubbed most powerful, being an algoholic, digging through the earth via Google Maps and more!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Traffic Power Suit Could Be Quashed Through Anti-Slapp Motion
- Ruling In Google-Microsoft Dispute Over Lee Comes Next Tuesday
- Google Appoints Former Microsoft Employee Head Of Google Israel Office
- Mac Mozilla Chief Mike Pinkerton Joins Google Firefox Team
- Google Update Underway -- More Sign Of A Coming Index Increase?
- Googlewhacks Show More Signs That Google's Increased Its Index; Time To Drop The Hamburger Count
- Sponsored Search Links Accounted for 34% of Online Ad Impressions During One Week Period
- Japan's Mitsui Invests in Feedster
- The Wall Street Journal Tackles Blog Search
- Hey President Chirac -- French-Based Thomson Sold Off Search Technology You Now Want To Fund
- Ask Jeeves CEO Interviewed, Says Online Scams Could Slow Adoption of Personalized Search Tools
- Google Guys Are Top Powerbrokers
- SES San Jose 2005 Coverage Wrap-Up
- Are you an "Algoholic?"
- Andy Beal Back Blogging At Marketing Pilgrim
- Dispatch From Search Marketer Dazzlindonna, Hit By Katrina But Safe
- Need A Laugh? Try This Search News "Quiz"
- Google & GEICO Settle Dispute
- Dig A Hole Through Earth Via Google Maps
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!