- Redesigned "dashboard" of reports showing metrics on paid and organic
listings, as well as trends.
- What looks to be a new "Keyword Visibility Index" showing a site's overall visibility for all of its targeted keywords and search engines.
- Link popularity and site search engine saturation reports (number of pages
listed in a particular search engine, for a particular site)
- Simpler integration of keyword ranking data from the
WebTrends web analytics tool, also
offered by the makers of WebPosition.
- 60 new search engines supported for organic listing analysis, taking the tool to support for over 200 search engines worldwide. Paid listings such as those from Google AdWords, Yahoo sponsored search, Miva, Kanoodle, Enhance Interactive and others can be checked with WebPosition Professional.
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!