- Redesigned "dashboard" of reports showing metrics on paid and organic
listings, as well as trends.
- What looks to be a new "Keyword Visibility Index" showing a site's overall visibility for all of its targeted keywords and search engines.
- Link popularity and site search engine saturation reports (number of pages
listed in a particular search engine, for a particular site)
- Simpler integration of keyword ranking data from the
WebTrends web analytics tool, also
offered by the makers of WebPosition.
- 60 new search engines supported for organic listing analysis, taking the tool to support for over 200 search engines worldwide. Paid listings such as those from Google AdWords, Yahoo sponsored search, Miva, Kanoodle, Enhance Interactive and others can be checked with WebPosition Professional.
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.