- Redesigned "dashboard" of reports showing metrics on paid and organic
listings, as well as trends.
- What looks to be a new "Keyword Visibility Index" showing a site's overall visibility for all of its targeted keywords and search engines.
- Link popularity and site search engine saturation reports (number of pages
listed in a particular search engine, for a particular site)
- Simpler integration of keyword ranking data from the
WebTrends web analytics tool, also
offered by the makers of WebPosition.
- 60 new search engines supported for organic listing analysis, taking the tool to support for over 200 search engines worldwide. Paid listings such as those from Google AdWords, Yahoo sponsored search, Miva, Kanoodle, Enhance Interactive and others can be checked with WebPosition Professional.
Marketers Rejoice! ClickZ has launched ClickZ Live, an educational series to bring you innovative online marketing strategies and techniques. Learn to construct and successfully execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, plus identify key metrics and translate them into actionable plans.
Thursday, July 18: ClickZ Live will be in Vancouver, BC. Register before July 1 to save $100!