- Redesigned "dashboard" of reports showing metrics on paid and organic
listings, as well as trends.
- What looks to be a new "Keyword Visibility Index" showing a site's overall visibility for all of its targeted keywords and search engines.
- Link popularity and site search engine saturation reports (number of pages
listed in a particular search engine, for a particular site)
- Simpler integration of keyword ranking data from the
WebTrends web analytics tool, also
offered by the makers of WebPosition.
- 60 new search engines supported for organic listing analysis, taking the tool to support for over 200 search engines worldwide. Paid listings such as those from Google AdWords, Yahoo sponsored search, Miva, Kanoodle, Enhance Interactive and others can be checked with WebPosition Professional.
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!