Today's search podcast covers Chinese search leader Baidu sued over music copyright infringement claims, the Google Guys lunching with investors and analysts, another Katrina missing persons search tool, Google for the first time notifying webmasters if they've been banned, Microsoft maybe wanting a piece of AOL, a new gift chooser at Ask Jeeves and more!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
Five Music Companies Sue Baidu
- Google Execs Lunch With Investors and Analysts
- Updated List Of Answer Search Engines & Travel Search Engines
- A Terrorism Research Database
- Watch "The Google Boys" Video
- Google Testing Notification Of Banning To Webmasters
- SEW Forums Live Comes To The OC!
- Microsoft Talks To Time Warner About Acquiring a Piece of AOL
- Breaking Down The Google Print 5 Libraries
Missing Persons Meta Search from Louisiana Tech University
- Ask Jeeves Unveils Gift Finder
- More on Microsoft's "Gadgets"
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!