In August, Findory's Greg Linden blogged that an "early" version of Findory's personalized RSS reader was available. Yesterday, Greg said that the release is now complete. You can access the service here.
- Import your Bloglines subscriptions by entering your login
- Import a users public Bloglines subscriptions
- Import subscriptions via other readers and services via OPML
- Related and personalized articles for every feed that you're subscribed to
- Personalization: "My Top Stories" page reveals articles from your favorite feeds picked based on the articles you read in the past
Well, I'm off to spend some time with the reader. So far, I've had no trouble importing my Bloglines feeds into Findory. Greg offers a bit more about the service here. Note to Greg: How about a mobile version Findory's RSS reader? The "My Top Stories" feature (aka personalized selections) would be great to have when I want to check "what's happening" while I'm on the go and time is at a premium.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.