In August, Findory's Greg Linden blogged that an "early" version of Findory's personalized RSS reader was available. Yesterday, Greg said that the release is now complete. You can access the service here.
- Import your Bloglines subscriptions by entering your login
- Import a users public Bloglines subscriptions
- Import subscriptions via other readers and services via OPML
- Related and personalized articles for every feed that you're subscribed to
- Personalization: "My Top Stories" page reveals articles from your favorite feeds picked based on the articles you read in the past
Well, I'm off to spend some time with the reader. So far, I've had no trouble importing my Bloglines feeds into Findory. Greg offers a bit more about the service here. Note to Greg: How about a mobile version Findory's RSS reader? The "My Top Stories" feature (aka personalized selections) would be great to have when I want to check "what's happening" while I'm on the go and time is at a premium.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!