In August, Findory's Greg Linden blogged that an "early" version of Findory's personalized RSS reader was available. Yesterday, Greg said that the release is now complete. You can access the service here.
- Import your Bloglines subscriptions by entering your login
- Import a users public Bloglines subscriptions
- Import subscriptions via other readers and services via OPML
- Related and personalized articles for every feed that you're subscribed to
- Personalization: "My Top Stories" page reveals articles from your favorite feeds picked based on the articles you read in the past
Well, I'm off to spend some time with the reader. So far, I've had no trouble importing my Bloglines feeds into Findory. Greg offers a bit more about the service here. Note to Greg: How about a mobile version Findory's RSS reader? The "My Top Stories" feature (aka personalized selections) would be great to have when I want to check "what's happening" while I'm on the go and time is at a premium.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!