You would expect a company like Yahoo! to know a thing or two about online advertising. Marketers in attendance at today's OMMA East conference were given a glimpse inside Yahoo!'s marketing machine with a keynote address from CMO Cammie Dunaway.
Dunaway shared her "Interactive Marketing 101"-style best practices:
* Match the creative to your target
* Connect emotionally
* Communicate a clear benefit
* Support your brand's personality
* Use meaningful interactivity
* Use rich media
* Integrate the customer experience
* Utilize promotional capabilities
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.