You would expect a company like Yahoo! to know a thing or two about online advertising. Marketers in attendance at today's OMMA East conference were given a glimpse inside Yahoo!'s marketing machine with a keynote address from CMO Cammie Dunaway.
Dunaway shared her "Interactive Marketing 101"-style best practices:
* Match the creative to your target
* Connect emotionally
* Communicate a clear benefit
* Support your brand's personality
* Use meaningful interactivity
* Use rich media
* Integrate the customer experience
* Utilize promotional capabilities
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!