Today's search podcast covers applying to be in the MSN adCenter pilot, a list of top search ranking factors to consider, unscrupulous web hosting companies adding extra links, average searches per searcher increases, Google opening an office in D.C. and more!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- Barry Diller Chats with Battelle at Web 2.0
- Google Opens Office in D.C.
- NetRatings: Average Searches Per Searcher Increases; Google Top Ranked In August 2005
- Search Forums Roundup
- Google Says Taiwan Label Fits International Naming Conventions But Will Review
- Review Of GlobalSpec Engineering Search Engine
- Beware Hosting Providers Inserting Links Into Your Content
- Weblogs.com Ping Server Bought By Verisign
- News.com Gets Top 100 Blog List
- Top Ten List Of Search Ranking Factors
- Sharing MSN Virtual Earth Maps with MSN Messenger
- MSN adCenter Pilot Program Opening In US
- Semel On Yahoo Being New To Search, More Open To Google
- Searching for a Good Forum
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.