Today's search podcast covers a baby with the middle name of Google, Yahoo also interested in a piece of AOL, Google Print "Only" interfaces now available for more countries, problems with splogs & time-based searching and more!
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file, listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link (or use alternative iTunes instructions explained here). Below are links with more information about the stories that were discussed.
- A Baby Named Google
- Now It's Yahoo's Turn to Make a Play for AOL
- Problems With Splogs & Time-Based Searching
- Tara Reviews Podcast Portal
- Blogpulse and AOL Annouce Deal
- A Healthy Start for New Medical Search Engine
- Yahoo Sr. Director of Product Management Discusses Yahoo's New Podcast Directory
- Google Recruits Lead Programmer of Open-Source IM Project
- More on Google's Plan for Wi-Fi in San Francisco; Text of Google's Filing Available
- Gmail's Help Center Home Page Gets a Makeover
- Travel Databases for Europe: Lots of Trains and Some Planes
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!